Join in on one of our Warehouse Manager for Sage 200 webinars
- WHM 200 provides a practical solution to the everyday problems of your warehouse -
Are you aware of the true cost of running your warehouse in today's market?
When a business does not have an automated data tracking system in their warehouse, typically their stock location accuracy is less than 75%. Poor stock accuracy not only means orders take longer to pick, pack and despatch, but more staff need to be employed to enable business growth.
Warehouse Manager for Sage 200's main objective is to enable businesses to optimise process and increase efficiency, delivering the key functionality that your warehouse requires.
WHM 200 provides a fully fledged warehousing and stock control solution that is embedded into your Sage system which reduces costs and improves accuracy.
WHM 200 functionality includes:
- Batch and serial number traceability
- Dynamic Stock Take
- Utilisation of existing barcodes
- Receipting of goods into stock
- Warehouse transfers
- Pick, Pack and Despatch of sales orders
- Works order issues and receipts
- Project accounting
- GS1 barcode compatible
If you are interested in knowing more, why not register for one of our WHM 200 webinars today: